Healthwatch Hour: ‘Lockdown getting you down?’
We would like to invite you to join our Health and Social Care lockdown session, taking place on Tuesday 24th November, at 11am.
- Have you struggled to get an appointment with your GP, dentist or at the hospital?
- Has your care been affected by coronavirus?
- Do you feel isolated?
- Have you been volunteering in your local community?
- How are you keeping active?
- Is there enough support available to you?
Join us and share your experiences of health and care services during lockdown.
Meeting ID: 923 3887 0768
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 251 8313 to register your interest.